Monday, July 14, 2008

Lots of Pictures!

Tummy Time can wear a girl out (5/28/08):

Orka enjoys all of Gabrielle's things to curl up on:
First time to the beach (5/31/08):
Sitting pretty (6/2/08):

At the beach with cousin Piper (6/2/08):

Vote early:

Vote often:

First plane trip (6/7/08):

Meeting Great-Grandma Pickett (6/7/08):
With Tina (6/8/08):

With Kate Bousfield (6/8/08):

I love the beach! (6/10/08):
Hanging out with Grandpa Deelo (6/12/08):

Grandpa and Grandma Deelo (6/12/08):

Flying with Grandpa McKee (6/15/08):

Talking and smiling with Grandma McKee (6/15/08):

Hanging out with Grandma Deelo (6/15/08):

My first ride on the new Wheel of the Pacific at the pier (I rode on the original in Mommy's tummy) (6/17/08):

I got Grandma and Grandpa Deelo to ride on the ferris wheel too:

My friend Johanna (6/20/08):

Keeping cool at Joshua Tree National Park (6/22/08):

With my friends at playgroup (6/26/08):

I brought cupcakes for my 2 month birthday to the park for playgroup (7/3/08):

My first time swimming (I went swimming at the pool a lot while I was in my Mommy!) (7/5/08):

Checking out Simon from playgroup (he held my hand at the movies a couple days before this!) (7/10/08):

We saw a world record being made at the pier with this guy jumping his motorcycle so high (7/11/08):

My first time to the golf driving range (7/12/08):

At Auntie Kathleen's office (you want me to work?) (7/14/08):

3 comments:

McKee Family said...

Thanks for all the pix!!! The plaid mary jane shoes are too cute. Never heard of you & motorcycle man. How did he do that? The bear pix came out well. Too many cute pix-loved her sitting so casually on big K's desk holding the pen. xxoo McKee grandparents

Christina said...

Yeah for lots and lots of pictures! I love the playgroup picture, it will be fun to see how the kids change over time. And the swimming picture is adorable too ... they are all adorable. You are an amazing mom!!! Tina

Amye Kay said...

My goodness you are one awesome mommy at documenting all her first times...Brayden (child #4) hasn't had professional pictures in over a year...AH!