We went to Las Vegas with Grandma and Grandpa McKee for Thanksgiving and had a great time! I loved seeing so many new things and playing with my Grandparents, whom I'm very thankful for!
Hangin' with my Grandpa (my shirt says "Grandpa's Fishing Buddy" - I can't wait!)

Cool Grandpa!

At Mandalay Bay's Shark Lagoon (you can see how much I love to clap!)
Neat lionfish!

I want to touch them!

These lions sleep even more than Orka!

I just can't get enough of all the fish!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fun Story!

Thanksgiving sweet potatoes

Hoover Dam

The best seat!

Enjoying the lights of Fremont Street:
2 comments:
It will be fun to show Gabby these Vegas pictures when she's older - so she can see that it's cool to go to Vegas with your parents and grandparents. :-) Looks like a lot of fun!
You guys are a traveling family! My sister and her family were in Vegas for Thanksgiving too! Gabby is getting to the even more fun stage with crawling and eating and babbling. She really is changing.
Post a Comment