Monday, February 9, 2009

At Home and At the Museum

I just love Orka and she loves me (1/27):
Being silly:
Daddy and his little monkey (1/28):
I found $20...may I keep it? (1/29)
Bathtime is so fun! (2/2)
With my friend Emerson at the park for playgroup (2/4):
Just like my Mommy, I LOVE cheese (2/5):
Super cute (2/5):
Standing tall with my beloved Orka (2/5):
At the Paso Robles Children's Museum at the Volunteer Firehouse (2/7):
Daddy and his girl:
I crawled through this dark tree root:
I am so brave!
Keeping up with the big kids:
This is fun!
I like picking up and tossing down the crayons better than coloring!

Playing in the "pond" at the Children's Museum:

Playing in the grape stomping ball barrel:

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

What a big girl you are becoming, Gabrielle- standing up and playing with the "big" kids like that!
We cannot wait to see you soon!
(We hope you kept the $20!)
Love and blessings+
G&GD

McKee Family said...

Love the valentine overalls and princess shoes. Just like when Christine was a little girl in the monkey cage. Well sorta. We want to play int he grape barrel too.