Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Gabrielle Marie!

Here's how it all started...

Our first family picture (May 3, 2008): With our wonderful Dr. Reyes:

Just a few hours into this world:

Our teeny tiny Teenie Weenie:
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY! (At Gabrielle's party on April 26, 2009)

My birthday cake:

We had an ocean-themed party because I love animals so much!
Daddy mounted this dolphin on the wall. He's so silly!
Lots of friends and family came:
Me and my boyfriend Simon:
Happy Birthday Dear Gabrielle!
Happy Birthday To You!
YUMMY!
I love my Auntie Kathleen!
She is so fun!
Wheeee!
Playing with my friend Johanna:
Giving love to my new meowing and purring stuffed kitty from Grandma and Grandpa McKee:
I LOVE my new train from Grandma and Grandpa McKee!
Singing for the birthday girl:

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! I can't believe "Baby Gabby" is 1 year old - incredible how quickly time flies! Your party looks amazing and the birthday girl is beautiful! Congrats on getting through the first year!

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

Thank you for the pics and the video! We almost feel as it we are there with all of you dear ones!
Happy birthday, precious baby girl!
We love you+
Blessings+
G&GD