Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spain - El Fin

In Majorca, I found out how much I like to "drive" (4/5):


My first Easter!
Wow, the Easter Bunny found me in Spain!
Our little bunny:
Happy Easter!After Mass at San Ramon's:
Sharing some love and snuggies with Maggie: We took a day trip by train to Tarragona (4/13):

On the roof of Gaudi's La Pedrera (4/14):I found fun spots to play in around the hotel room:
Hanging out at Montjuic:


Soaking up every last minute of our vacation:
Heading back to see Orka (4/15):

Our big little traveler:

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

Love the pictures and the videos!We are SO looking forward to seeing all of you and hearing first hand accounts of your vacation adventures!Of course,we cannot wait to have ALL of our children and grandchildren together for the first time ever!!
Love and blessings+
G&GD

Christina said...

Oh my goodness - Gabrielle was so happy on the plane! That's a great movie!