Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grandparents & Fun Back East

After Grandma and Grandpa McKee came to celebrate my birthday at my party, all five of us traveled back East. We got to see Mommy's friend from high school, Jen, and her new baby, Ellie, in North Carolina and then we went to Virginia to celebrate Mommy's Goddaughter Dana's First Communion and my actual birthday, May 3.

Playing with the train Grandma and Grandpa McKee got me for my birthday. I love it! (4/27)
At my swimming lessons. I LOVE swimming! (4/28)
Come on in, the water's fine!
Off for more:
First stop in North Carolina...Baskin Robbins (4/29):
Beating the heat in North Carolina:
Hey, I also used to have a bouncer seat! (4/30)
Meeting Ellie for the first time:
Ellie has a fun dog, Isabelle:
Daddy with baby Ellie:
How we've grown since high school! Now two Mommies and their sweet baby girls!
You must start your first trip to Becky's with a chocolate chip cookie. It really isn't an option! (4/30)
Sara pushing me on a walk (5/1):
I find animals to love everywhere I go!

Thomas, Dana (on the right), and Sara (behind me) were so sweet to me! (5/2)
Updating my blog:
Sara playing with me in her fort:
Thomas, Dana, and Sara wore me out!
Playing trains with Grandma (5/3):
With Dana after her First Communion. She looked so beautiful!
Mommy and Daddy with their big One-Year-Old! Happy Birthday Teenie Weenie!
Thomas feeding me my yogurt. With two younger sisters, he has lots of practice with baby girls!
Cat cupcakes for my birthday! Becky is so thoughtful!
Playing with Grandpa:
The birthday girl:
My birthday cupcake...Yum Yum!
On the first leg of the trip home, after getting on and off and then back on the plane because of the delayed departure. (5/4)
On the second plane. Since our first flight was late and we missed our scheduled second flight, they put us on this flight at the very last minute in First Class!

5 comments:

Christina said...

She looks so sweet sleeping on the plane. And first class - right on! She is such a seasoned traveler.

McKee Family said...

Forgot about the cheap BR charity ice cream social. Love the full mouth Thomas picture. Such a great traveler.
Love Grandma and grandpa McKee

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

These pictures are GREAT!!
We love the "updating my blog" shot and all the rest! Looks like Ellie is a happy baby, too! Can't believe how Sara, Thomas and Dana have GROWN since we met them three years ago!!
Love and miss you all+
G&GD

Amye Kay said...

WOW she is one! She is getting so big. Fun vacation!

Julie said...

Hi Christine- I remember you and Amye hanging out. I remember you threw her a surprise birthday party one time.
It was fun looking at your blog. It looks like you guys like to travel too, so fun. What a cute little girl you have. I am having fun buying pink clothes now :)