Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Cousin Is Here!

Baby Cousin is here! Olivia Grace came Saturday night and was 21 inches and weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. When Uncle Chad sent a picture to Mommy's phone, I told everyone "cute" right away. We got to see her on Sunday and she is very cute!

Here are Auntie Kathleen, Uncle Chad, and Baby Cousin Olivia:
Grandma admiring Olivia:
Olivia and her very proud Grandpa:
Daddy enjoyed holding Olivia:
I really like Baby Cousin and here we are with her. I'm showing you my big smile:
Mommy thought Olivia was so sweet:

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

We are soooo happy for Kathleen and Chad!! God bless and ENJOY your precious little one!

Christina said...

I am so glad you posted more pictures - very exciting for all of you! Congrats to Kathleen!

Amye Kay said...

Cousins are the BEST! I bet your parents are over the moon! Tell your sister congratulations. Good luck with your new one on the way, you must be getting closer!