On the plane, play-doh was lots of fun! (3/7)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Aloha Hawaii! (Part I)
We recently spent a week enjoying Maui and just relaxing together. We had lots of fun and wished we could have stayed even longer. I loved swimming, seeing all the sealife, and just hanging out with Mommy and Daddy. We took LOTS of pictures, so Mommy had to go through and pick her favorites (you can tell by the number here that she had trouble narrowing pictures down!) So, Mommy will have to do a couple blog posts to share all the pictures she wants!
On the plane, play-doh was lots of fun! (3/7)
Ready to go! (3/8)
With my beach ball:
Come on in, the water's fine!
Wheeeeeeeeee! (Mommy and Daddy's favorite picture from the trip!)
I loved the water wings! (Mommy doesn't know why the picture keeps loading sideways)
I was so tired from all my swimming that I did not move when Daddy put me in the crib to sleep for my nap!
On the plane, play-doh was lots of fun! (3/7)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seriously, ROCK ON you guys! Looks like you had an amazing time. I am still so impressed with your adaptable, adorable little girl - she is a jet setter for sure!
WE loved the ice cream cone on the bus. Grandma wants to eat it. The snuggle picture was a close second. Girl goes for the gusto.
Love Grandma and Granda M
Aloha, little family! What fun you all had!Can't wait to see you all in a few days!Love you+
G&GD
Post a Comment