Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aloha Hawaii! (Part II)

In my Hawaiian dress from Grandma and Grandpa McKee (3/11):
I LOVED my Mickey Mouse pancake with white chocolate chips and a whole bowl of whipped cream!
Might as well just dip your whole hand in the whipped cream when it tastes so good!
Good food + Good snuggles = Happy vacation!
Checking out the tide pools. I saw an eel with Daddy! (I say "eeeeeeeeel!" because it is so exciting!)
My new joke...putting a sock or shoe on my hand. I am so silly!
I had fun at the aquarium.
Walking through a tunnel with rays (raaaaaaaaaay!) and sharks overhead is really cool!
Hi sharkie!
The ray's belly:
Daddy and I like to tickle the ray's belly:
On Baby Beach (3/12):
We hiked in to Twin Falls and I went straight for the water as Mommy was trying to take my clothes off before jumping in:
I had lots of fun here and was very brave even though the water was pretty chilly. I went into the deeper pool area in front of the waterfall with Mommy and splashed around.
Hiking back:
Trying my first pineapple after the hike. I thought it was delicious. I also had a yummy fresh fruit drink.
Back at the aquarium enjoying the turtles (tuuuuuurrrrrrrrtles!):
Ready to swim:
Heading to the pool (3/13):
I made friends with lots of the kids in the pool:
One last trip to the aquarium on the way to the airport:
One last time to tickle the ray's belly:

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE the pictures! Looks like an awesome trip!

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

We hope the fun never ends for all of you, because we are enjoying your adventures so much! Thanks for sharing the fun times with us! Love and blessings+
G&GD