Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weeks 7-10 (Small Camera)

Daddy had to go back East for work, so Mommy took the girls to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa M. for 3 days.

Nicolette's 1st plane trip (7/12)
Giving love to Grandpa (7/12)
Nicolette meeting Great Grandma for the first time (7/12)
So precious! (7/12)
Swimming with my water wings (7/12)
Helping Grandpa pick some veggies (7/12)
Helping Grandpa cook (7/13)
At the Oakland Zoo (7/13)
(7/13)
(7/13)(7/13)
A relaxing nap with Sheepie (7/13)
Helping decorate a cake (7/13)
Happy Birthday Grandma M. and Uncle Denny! (7/13)
I love to clean! (7/14)
Grandpa M. made me a yummy smoothie! (7/14)
Nicolette's 1st night concert at the Hollywood Bowl (7/16)
We saw the LA Phil do "The Rabbit of Seville" and I LOVED it! (7/16)
Ashley came to visit us and we had lots of fun together at dinner, on the Promenade, and at the beach (7/17)
At the beach (7/18)
Hanging out at the beach (7/18)
April and Nicolette at playgroup (7/21)
The girls at the Hollywood Bowl for the SummerSounds for kids (7/23)
The beach is so much fun...especially with Grandma! (7/24)
Grandpa and Grandma M. with Gabrielle, Nicolette, Olivia, & Auntie Kathleen celebrating Grandma, Auntie Kathleen, Uncle Chad, and Daddy on their birthdays (7/24)
Peek-A-Boo! Enjoying the church patio after Mass (7/25)
At Big Sister's swimming lessons with Grandpa M. (7/26)
Grandma and Grandpa D. came to see me for the first time! At dinner with Grandpa D. (7/30)
Grandpa and Grandma D. with Nicolette, Gabrielle, Piper, & Andrew (7/31)
With Grandma D. at Omelette Parlor (8/1)
At the Hollywood Bowl SummerSounds for kids with Grandpa D. and Piper (8/2)
Mommy and her girls on the carousel (8/5)
At work, just like Grandpa M. (8/7)
Playing together (8/7)

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

What fun we had visiting with our little families! We love all of you very much!
Love and blessings+
G&GD

Christina said...

Wow - lots of awesome pictures! Ashley and I looked at these together and she noticed that you were at Denica's and the zoo. Very fun!

Julie said...

What an adorable family you have. You are brave traveling with 2 little ones, I know that feeling :) I had fun checking out your blog. Thanks for the nice comments on mine. Take Care

Amye Kay said...

I keep waiting for you holiday pictures! I DO remember being surprised that year on my birthday, I remember what I wore, some pale yellow shoes and how thoughtful I thought you guys were. I have seen Denise's little boy, he is a doll. We are friends on Facebook. Enjoy your New Year!