Wednesday, July 20, 2011

November 2010 - Part I

Sliding with sissy (11/1)
Yoga with Grandma
Happy Girl
Surveying my Halloween candy on my 2 1/2 year birthday! (11/3)
Our Little Bean Flauta (11/4)
I love Daddy!
So sweet! (11/6)
At Sarah and Jeff's wedding
1st scooter ride (11/10)
Riding a pony all by herself! (11/11)
She LOVED it, putting it mildly!
The ice cream wasn't bad either
Our little cutie had fun, too!
Hanging out with my cousin, Olivia, to celebrate Great-Grandma (11/13)
Gabrielle and Delaney, instant friends
So cute together! (My Mommy and her Dad are cousins)
We wish she lived closer so she could babysit!
I love Grandpa! (11/14)
Just chillin'
Fun at the playground
A bowl of beans....delicious!
Turtle photos taken by Gabrielle at the Oakland Zoo (11/15)
Getting brave with the goats (and she ended up brushing them!)

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

Love the pics!! Our little girls are growing up so fast! We really enjoyed our visit in Boston with all of you!
Love and blessings+
G&GD