Monday, June 17, 2013

Doughnuts for Dad

On Friday, Gabrielle had "Doughnuts for Dad" at school in the morning to celebrate Daddy for Father's Day.  Gabrielle, of course, got very dressed up to celebrate Daddy at school! (She was concerned when she heard the name that only Daddy would get a doughnut and not her.  Mommy assured her that they would both have doughnuts together!)

Daddy and his big girl (6/14):

 Daddy took this picture of Gabrielle at school:
 Gifts for Daddy:
"My Daddy and Me"
by Gabrielle

We like to go to Disneyland.
I like to play the silly-face game with Daddy (where you can't make a pretty-face or you're out)!
I love the cherry pie he makes.
I like to watch the Blue Planet show with him where there are sea snails that surf.
He looks like a daddy but he says he wants to grow a long beard and that is change and I don't really like change.
He drove me to school for the carnival where I had a really great time!
One time I sent daddy a note to work saying "I love you" and he really liked it!
I love my Daddy!

A pencil holder:


He is a very loved Daddy!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

Happy Father's Day to our son Mike, who is much-loved by his girls as well as by us! We love what you wrote about your daddy, Gabrielle! He is one, cool dude!
Love and blessings+
G&GD