My pal Amelia digs me (I sure miss her! Boston is too far away! She should tell her Mommy and Daddy that Harvard is overrated and we want them back in California!) (7/16):

My first trip to the zoo (7/19):

Mommy and Auntie Kathleen used to wear this groovy outfit from their Great-Grandma (my Great-Great Grandma!) No hiding that my Mommy and Auntie were born in Berkeley during the 70's! (7/24)

Grandpa, I'm not supposed to be eating ice cream yet, although I find it rather tasty! (7/26)

Swimming at the Santa Monica pool with the Grandparents (7/29):

I love my elephant (8/1):

After mass at the Santa Barbara mission (8/2):

At Pismo Beach on my 3 Month birthday (8/3):

Daddy and Me on the pier in Pismo (8/3):

My cute hiney (8/7):
In my big girl car seat (8/8):

With Great-Grandma Pickett (8/10):

I got my own library card! (8/14)

I'm such a smiler! (8/19)

Orka says, "Is this really necessary?" (8/20)

Like Father, Like Daughter (8/21):

Relaxing at Fritto Misto for Sunday brunch after church (8/24):

Playing in San Diego with Grandma McKee and Sophie (my squeaky giraffe) (8/30):

Grandpa McKee and his little future fishergirl (8/30):

Daddy being silly (8/30):

My other pretty dress from Cabo before I was born (8/31):

Beach Baby (8/31):

Chillin' San Diego style (8/31):

Wheeeee! (8/31)

Mommy and Daddy LOVE my Ducky Sack (9/3):

Happy 4 Month Birthday (9/4-the day after my 4 month birthday at playgroup):

The first time in my jumperoo (9/6):

We saw another Pleasantonian (Jason and his family) by chance at the LA Zoo (9/7):

Hanging out with Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, and the bears at the zoo (9/7):

All tuckered out after swimming with my playgroup friends at the Santa Monica pool (9/8):

4 comments:
Oh my goodness Christine - those pictures are super cute!! Gabby really is changing, and she has such an adorable smile. Thanks for posting such a variety - Gabby has a pretty exciting life with lots of fun activities!
She is just the sweetest!!!! Mommyhood definantly agrees with you :) Adorable
I love her sleeping picture with daddy...that is priceless with their arms up. She also looks adorable in her carseat picture too. Should I know that Jason guy from Pleasanton, he looks familiar...so cute!
Keep the updates coming! What fun you all are having!!
Love and blessings+
G&GD
Post a Comment