Monday, September 29, 2008

New Pics

Hey, who's responsible for this? (9/16):
That's better. Let's hit the beach!
Cool kitty:
Look what I can do! (9/18):
My abs are so strong now that I can sit up in my bouncy seat:
My Daddy is so fun (9/20):
The biggest mohawk we've ever seen (Daddy affectionately referred to him as the king of the chicken people) on our trip to Yreka for our friend Greg's wedding (9/20):
Exploring the grass at playgroup (9/24):
Simon putting the moves on me at playgroup (9/24):
After a long day of the library, playgroup, and going to school (work) with Mommy where I hang out in the Baby Bjorn on Mommy's front while she does a music therapy group. At school, I am always a very good girl and the kids there love me and behave better than ever when I am there. I'm probably the only baby that can fall asleep while a guitar is being played resting on me and kids around are playing drums and being, well, loud. The director joked that I should be there all the time since the kids are so nicely behaved when I'm there and always make cute comments like "Look, she has arms. Look, her leg is moving. Oh, she's soooo cute! Shh, the baby is sleeping. Feel her head, it's furry." (9/24) (notice that she hasn't let go of her giraffe Sophie):
1st time sitting up tall in my stroller (9/26):
At my friend Johanna's 1st birthday party (9/27):



I'm ready for the ocean (9/28):
Let's go on vacation:
The first time in my highchair (9/29):

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

Good morning! "Let's go on vacation!"??? We think your life is a vacation and we love seeing the updates! What a wonderful ray of sunshine is the beautiful Gabrielle Marie!
Love and blessings+
G&GD

Christina said...

Wow - can you believe she is sitting in her high chair, trying to escape the bouncy chair, exploring the grass? Time is going by so quickly! I love all of the pictures!