Today, Sunday, October 5 in Santa Paula, my first pumpkin patch trip:





I'm ready to eat this pumpkin:


With my Halloween costume hood:


This is the pumpkin we picked (plus a white ghost pumpkin):

This butternut squash will be the first one I eat when I start solid foods soon:

What fun to ride in a wheelbarrow:
The pumpkin trebuchet (catapult), rightly named "Pumpkin Chucker," was fun to watch:
The hay ride:
A pyramid of hay:
The cute goats:
The piggy thinks I'm so sweet and was giving me kisses:
The sunflower forest:
6 comments:
These pictures are just precious! Gabrielle is getting so big and she is so bright and observant!
We also love the pics of all of you at Piper's birthday party! She is as cute as a pumpkin in her Halloween outfit(s), too!
Thanks for the updates! We love them and you, too!
Grandma and Grandpa Deelo
That wheelbarrow picture is absolutely adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. Butternut squash was Ashley's favorite food.
Our little pumpkin is so cute! The wheelbarrow pic is great. Looked like she was ready to eat the pumpkin. Costume was great.
I love this time of year and watching my kids experience it each year! This is what being a parent is all about.
Hi Deelos,
This girl is too cute! I just love Gabrielle's smile.
Where did you get that Halloween costume? Amelia's been roaring like a lion lately (even her moos have turned to roars) so we need a good costume like yours.
You guys look like you're having fun. We miss you all too!
What fun you all had at the Pumpkin patch! What a happy and fun gal you are Gabrielle! Can't wait to see you!
Love, Aunt Bernie
Post a Comment