I did so well on the plane trips. (4/1)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Spain - Part Uno
Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Spain recently. I loved traveling around, seeing the sights, saying "Hi" or "Hey" and waving to all the people, and especially having Daddy with me 24 hours a day thanks to California's Paid Family Leave program for new Fathers! We visited 3 main areas: the island of Majorca, Zaragoza in the Aragon region, and Barcelona. Our next door neighbor is from Spain (she is actually famous there!) and gave us lots of good tips and gave us a list of must-see sights while in Barcelona.
I did so well on the plane trips. (4/1)
My sleeping accomodations while traveling around Spain. Don't worry...it is a sleeping tent, but we stayed in hotels. (4/2)
First stop - Palma in Majorca. I did most of my sightseeing in the Baby Bjorn on Mommy and Daddy. (4/3)
I also took most of my naps on Mommy and Daddy as well.
The cathedral in Palma.
We ate our lunch near this fountain outside the cathedral.
So many sights and people to see can make a girl very tired! By the way, Grandma McKee knit me this super cute sweater that kept me very warm and snuggly!
We rented a car to go to the other side of the island and stayed on the eastern coast in Port de Pollenca. (4/4)
We toured the Majorica pearl factory and Daddy got me the cutest little bracelet. (4/5)
I definitely got my Grandpa McKee's driving gene. I love to play at the steering wheel and I also like to make the windshield wipers go!
Cuevas del Drach has the largest underground lake in the world and amazing stalactites and stalagmites. We got to hear a concert on the lake where the instrumentalists were going around in boats and then we got to ride in one of the boats. They don't allow you to take pictures inside the cave, but, believe me, it was absolutely amazing!
I did so well on the plane trips. (4/1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guys are amazing! I am so impressed with what a great traveller Gabby is. Love the pictures! She is a cutie- can't wait to see her in person!
Hola, familia pequita!
We are loving the photos: send more,por favor!
Blessings+
G&GD
We want to go right now. Hear music in the cave. Such a great traveler and driver. Grandpa will be signing her up for racing driver school early. Love the picture of the stock. Such a cute and friendly well traveled little lady.
xxxooxx
Grandma and Grandpa McKee
Post a Comment