Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Fun in July

Mommy just can't go without showing the fun we had in July (even though she knows it is November)!

We like going up the Palm Springs aerial tramway. I first went when I was two weeks old and Daddy had me in the sling (7/11):
I was smelling the Jeffrey Pine (they smell like butterscotch):
Riding on my Daddy:

During the summer, Mommy took me to the Hollywood Bowl for their Summersounds concerts. It is a series of concerts for kids with music of different cultures. This week was Samba music (7/14): (I also went to a Faith Hill concert one evening like a very big girl!)
Me and Daddy being silly and watching Bugs Bunny in "The Rabbit of Seville" (7/14):
My hair is getting so long, Mommy put it in a little ponytail (7/16):
(7/17)
I am so sweet and take good care of my doll and animals. Here I am changing Bear's diaper:
Mommy was being silly and put me in the sling like when I was a teeny baby. Now, I ride on her hip in the sling, not cradled like she has me here (7/18):
Mommy made me this pretty tutu (7/19):




In July, we went to June Lake with Grandma and Grandpa McKee and Auntie Kathleen and Chloe (poor Uncle Chad got sick and couldn't go) for a fun camping trip. Here I am in the canoe (7/25):
Don't you just think Chloe is so cute!
Taking a bath in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer:
I found this neat little door in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer (7/26):
I love Grandma!
Daddy turned my carseat around and now I can see!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

WOW! What wonderful pictures and how much fun you all are having!! We CANNOT believe how big our Gabrielle has gotten and we are looking forward to visiting in January! We are sooooo happy for Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Chad's impending arrival of a baby (cousin, niece/nephew, grandchild)! Congratulations and blessings to all+

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

LOVE the tutu photos!

Christina said...

Those tutu pictures are adorable! I am so impressed that you made it. Right on Christine!