Friday, December 18, 2009

July and August Fun

Back to Palm Springs and hiking at the top of the aerial tramway (7/31):



At the children's museum in Palm Springs (8/1):
Daddy and I built this ball chute:
Showing Daddy what I've been learning at my swimming lessons (8/1):
Larissa came to visit and have fun (8/7):
At the Orange County Fair where I kissed the goat (8/8):
Swimming with Grandma (8/21):
Hanging with Grandpa:
At the park (8/22)
I went to Fairyland in Oakland, where my Mommy went as a little girl. My grandma and grandpa also went there as kids! (8/22)




Giving Grandma some lovies:



3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

Hello and thanks for posting this latest round of family fun fotos!! Fairyland looks surprisingly like Storybook Forest here in PA, where Daddy Mike and his siblings went as kids. You all look great and it is obvious that a good time was had by all! Have a wonderful CHristmas holiday and we will talk to you on CHristmas Day when everyone else is here in Beaver. Love to all of Christine's family, too!
G&GD

Christina said...

Seriously - this little girl is so well-rounded: hiking, playing the harp, engineering, swimming, and lots of playtime ... she is so lucky to have such great parents!! Cute pictures!

Doherty Family said...

Agreed, Tina. Gabrielle is a lucky little girl! You can tell what a happy and loving family you have.