Gotta love dressing up! (8/26)

A tasty popsicle at the park (8/26):

In San Diego, my first Luigi's pizza......YUMMY! (I especially liked the olives!) (8/29)

I liked the little table and chair at Grandma and Grandpa's rental (8/30):

Getting a Boogie Board ride from Grandpa (8/30):

Super Baby! (8/30)

I love how Daddy gives me baths and plays! (8/31):

Giving Dolly a bath (9/2):

I like playing in my bike trailer (9/3):

Seeing my penguin friends at Sea World (9/4):

Up close with my beloved sea life!

Uncle Randy and Aunt Sandy came to visit and we went on a bike ride (9/12):

At Uncle Dave and Aunt Jen's with Uncle Randy and Aunt Sandy:

At a vineyard (9/19):

Eating my first whole apple (9/19):

At the melodrama (9/19):

At Mission Santa Ines in Solvang (9/20):

In a bounce house at a Solvang festival:

More fun dress up (9/21):

Playing in Orka's tunnel (9/25):

Getting my first pair of shoes at a shoe store (9/25):
2 comments:
Thanks for the "new" pictures! It is soooo much fun seeing them and watching our little girl grow! How long your hair is getting, Gabrielle! Grandma is happy to hear that you like black olives- they are her favorites, too!! We are looking forward to visiting you soon.
Love and blessings+
G&GD
Love the picture of her in the bike trailer. So glad you guys are taking rides! And she is adorable at the shoe store ... hand over the credit card Daddy Mike!
Post a Comment