Yesterday, Mommy and I went to visit Baby Cousin Olivia. I kept saying how cute she was and I really thought it was neat when she held my finger. I also think her hair is soft and she likes when I do my snakey tongue for her!

Today, I had lots of fun getting ready for Easter. First, I made some Easter baskets out of paper plates just like Mommy used to do when she was little. Then, I made stained glass crosses using shaved crayons and wax paper. Later, my playgroup friends came over and we all dyed Easter eggs, which they took home in my homemade Easter baskets. What a day!
Making baskets:
My stained glass cross:
Dyeing eggs:

Showing Daddy my masterpieces:
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable Christine! For some reason I wasn't able to click on them to make them bigger so I'll check back again later. I want to see how you made those baskets! I'm sure all of the playgroup friends love going to Gabrielle's house!
How wonderful Aunt Christine and Baby Olivia look! How busy everyone is preparing for Easter! We really enjoyed our Skype session last night and look forward to seeing everyone before the end of April. A happy and blessed Easter to all+
Post a Comment