Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lots of Cuteness!

My skirt from Auntie Becca (8/1):


Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa McKee's (8/10):

Priceless! (8/15)


Ready for bed (8/16):

The yellow blanket was my Daddy's (8/17):

My dress from Cabo before I was born (Mommy and Daddy were sure I was a girl!) (8/21):


Mommy and Daddy got this dress for me in New Orleans before I was born (Daddy was SURE I was a girl!):
I'm ready for my friend's baby shower tea party at the Tudor House (8/23):

I love to hold soft lovies (8/26):

Who's ready to travel the world? (8/28)

I am!

I love my Daddy! (9/1)

My sweet tootsies (9/3):

Hat from Grandma McKee's knitting, outfit from Auntie Kathleen, booties (see next picture) (9/4):

My Mommy and Auntie Kathleen used to wear these booties someone made for them:

What fun to jump outside (9/7):

I found this bear behind me on my changing table (9/8):

Raspberries on my tummy always make me laugh! (9/8)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Very fun pictures! I love the ones of her in the dresses, she is adorable! And she's smiling next to the passport ... oh little Gabrielle, after hours on a plane, you may change your tune.

Lange Family said...

Christine!!!! She is just beautiful!!!!!! I love checking into your blog and seeing all the new pictures! What a cutie...congrats again Mommy ;)

Amye Kay said...

Great pictures, you are so good about capturing all her moments. I loved the passport pictures...

Grandma and Grandpa Deelo said...

These pictures are great. We check them out every day. We all seem to agree that the passport shots jump out as extra special. Love you all